Tired of pulling
weeds? May be its time to mulch...
Mulching is one of the best things you can do for
your plants, shrubs and especially trees. It forms
an insulating blanket around the roots protecting
them from heat and cold while giving your garden an
attractive appearance. The quality and type of mulch
plays an important role in plant health.
Applying mulch to plant beds is
key to maintaining healthy, attractive landscaping.
Below are some specific benefits of properly applied
- Forms a protective top layer protecting your
plants and trees from temperature fluctuations
and extreme weather.
- Improves soil quality by adding organic
matter when it breaks down.
Suppresses the growth of weeds.
- Helps soil remain moist reducing evaporation
and heat stress.
- Protects tree root zone from mowing and
- Gives planting beds and planters a finished
Let us do the dirty work and save
you from this tedious and back-breaking chore. We
can help maintain the landscape beds on your
property in early spring, mid-summer, or late fall.